Inter – Milan 2-0
24th January – 19:45 GMT
Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, Milan.
- Inter’s three league matches this month have finished in two wins by a one goal margin and a come-from-behind draw.
- In first derby at round 2 of Serie A this season, Inter smashed Milan 4-0
- Chivu, Muntari and Thiago Motta are out with injuries while Eto’o is on African Cup of Nations duty with Cameroon.
- Dejan Stankovic did not train with the squad, he continues with therapy work in the gym
- Wesley Sneijder has caused more concern yesterday by being sent home from training with flu.
- Diego Milito shows terrific form since joining Inter from Genoa and has 12 goals and 3 assists to his name
- Don’t forget that Mourinho’s side is a specialist at taking out wins they don’t deserve
Probable Starting 11 (4-2-3-1): Julio Cesar, Maicon, Lucio, Samuel, Santon; Zanetti, Cambiasso; Balotelli, Sneijder, Pandev; Milito
- A victory in the Derby della Madonnina on Sunday and Milan could be within just three points of Inter with game in hand
- Leonardo’s side have just one defeat since September, and won all their four games this year in all competitions so a victory against Inter isn’t out of the picture.
- Pato, Oddo, Onyewu, Adiyah and Zambrotta have been ruled out, while Flamini and Seedorf are struggling to regain fitness.
- Inspiring defender Nesta is in serious doubt for the derby and that may cause a serious problem in the defense
- Ronaldinho in on fire these days – he scored a hat-trick against Siena and already has nine goals and eight assists this season
Probable Starting 11(4-3-3): Dida, Abate, Favalli, Thiago Silva, Antonini; Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Beckham, Borriello, Ronaldinho
MY PREDICTION – BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE with possible result 1-2
FINAL SCORE 2-0
|Diego Milito (10)||Ronaldinho (pen miss 90)|
|Goran Pandev (65)|
|Shots (on Goal)||16(6)||19(4)|
|Time of Possession||33%||67%|
SELECTED ODD for GG – 1.75 from GLOBET
INTER-MILAN 2-0 VIDEO Highlights
BETTING TIPS FOR ALL MATCHES OF ITALIAN SERIE A – 23 & 24 JANUARY 2010
|Catania – Parma||23.01 – 17.00 GMT||1 (2-0)||3-0||2.25||UNIBET
|Juventus – Roma||23.01 – 19.45 GMT||GG (1-1)||1-2||1.71||GLOBET|
|Bologna – Bari||24.01 – 14.00 GMT||GG (2-1)||2-1!!!||1.80||GLOBET|
|Genoa – Atalanta||24.01 – 14.00 GMT||OVER2.5 (2-1)||2-0||2.00||XXX 365|
|Lazio – Chievo||24.01 – 14.00 GMT||X2 (0-0)||1-1||1.80||GLOBET|
|Livorno – Napoli||24.01 – 14.00 GMT||UNDER 2.5 (1-1)||0-2||1.62||XXX 365|
|Palermo – Fiorentina||24.01 – 14.00 GMT||X2 (2-2)||3-0||1.55||GLOBET|
|Siena – Cagliari||24.01 – 14.00 GMT||OVER 2.5(1-3)||1-1||1.58||XXX 365|
|Udinese – Sampdoria||24.01 – 14.00 GMT||X2 (1-2)||2-3||1.67||XXX 365|
|Inter – AC Milan||24.01 – 19.45 GMT||GG (1-2)||2-0||1.75||GLOBET|