Unirea Urziceni v Liverpool 1-3
Thursday, February 25th, 2010 – 18.00 GMT
- Unirea are such a small club that they weren’t allowed to play at their own stadium, but play at Steaua’s stadium, about 200 KM from Urziceni;
- They lost to domestic rivals CFR Cluj 0-1 at the weekend in the Romanian League;
- Pablo Brandan is suspended after picking up a yellow card at Anfield last week;
- Unirea have won just once at home in their short European record;
- but proved that they are well organised and determined to fight Liverpool for a spot in the last 16;
- The Reds are finally starting to find their form and will have probably will have Fernando Torres available for the match;
- They are expected to content for the Europa League title this so a loss in this stage would be another disappointment for their fans;
- Fernando Torres is unlikely to be risked by Benitez in the tie, and Maxi Rodriguez is cup-tied with Atletico M and is ineligible.
- Yossi Benayoun is available for selection after substitute appearances over the weekend, but Glen Johnson is rulled out of this game;
- Liverpool have lost just one of their last nine European away games, and I don’t expect them to lose this one too.
MY PREDICTION IS UNDER 2.5 with possible result 1-1
FINAL SCORE 1-3
BEST ODDS for UNDER 2.5 –1.69 from 10BET