FIORENTINA – INTER
13th April- 19:45 GMT
Coppa Italia Semi Final
- At the start of February Inter won the first leg of the semi-final 1-0
- But Fiorentina’s best chance at success this season comes in the Coppa Italia trophy.
- They probably will lose out on Champions League qualification lying in eighth position, eight points off the fourth and final CL spot.
- This weekend they held Inter to a 2-2 draw at home and showed capability to match the strongest team in Italy.
- Marco Marchionni and Juan Manuel Vargas are struggling with injuries and Cesare Prandelli might decide not to risk them
- Gianluca Comotto is also doubt, while Adrian Mutu remains illegible due to his doping case.
Probable starting 11 (4-3-1-2): Frey, De Silvestri, Felipe, Kroldrup, Pasqual; Santana, Donadel, Montolivo, Gobbi; Jovetic; Gilardino
- The Coppa Italia is not the main priority for Jose Mourinho but they still will be looking for a treble.;
- But they slipped to second in Serie A at the weekend with Fiorentina almost defeated them
- They have one-goal advantage and I expect them at least hold on to that advantage in Florence.
- Jose Mourinho will have a full-strength side to choose but it is likely to rest one or two of his main players
- Brazilian Julio Cesar has been committing one mistake after another of late and probably Francesco Toldo will deputise in goal
Probable starting 11 (4-3-1-2): Toldo, Maicon, Lucio, Materazzi, Chivu; Zanetti, Cambiasso; Sneijder; Balotelli, Milito, Pandev
MY PREDICTION – BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE with possible result 1-1
FINAL SCORE 0-1
BEST ODDS for GG – 1.83 from BWIN
VIEW VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS OF FIORENTINA – INTER HERE