- This promotion is for new customers and is for sportsbook betting only.
- In order to qualify for this promotion you have to deposit a minimum of 25 £/$/€.
- The maximum amount of bonus is €100 or the equivalent amount in any other currency.
- The initial deposit must be wagered at least 3 times on different events. We regret that due to promotional abuse by a large number of customers originating from the UK, Bulgaria and Portugal these customers have to wager their initial deposit 5 (five) times in order to claim the bonus.
- The total odds for each bet must be at least 2.00.
- All bets must be settled before claiming the bonus.
Once the above conditions have been met, contact globet.com by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘100% sign up bonus’ and your account ID, to claim the bonus, and it will be credited to the client’s account within 48 hours from the moment the bonus has been claimed.
Customers have 30 days after making their deposit and playing it, to claim their bonus. In case the bonus is not wagered within 30 days from the date it has been credited, it will be removed from your account.
This offer is not available to customers residing in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Poland.
Terms and Conditions
1. These conditions are additional to the general Terms and Conditions of globet.com.
2.Promotions will be valid for all deposit options in globet.com.
3.Promotions cannot be combined and only one promotion per client.
4.Multiple accounts are not allowed.
5.Any Void or Cancelled Bets will not be included as part of the turnover requirements.
6.globet.com reserves the right to withhold any bonus payment if it is considered any bonus abuse has taken place.
7.globet.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions and/or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
8.This offer is available only once per person, family, household address, IP address and/or email address. globet.com reserves the right to impose further limits in respect of accounts originating from environments where computers are shared (Example: university campus).