Napoli – Genoa 0-0
30 th January – 19:45 GMT
- Since the arrival of Valter Mazzari, Napoli are unbeaten in 15 games – if they continue this series, they could qualify for Champions League entry.
- Last weekend they defeated Livorno 2-0 to maintain their fourth spot at Serie A standings
- but they didn’t manage to win the last home game vs Palermo, which team even missed a penalty.
- Marek Hamsyk shows perfect control over the the midfield along with the struggling for place at first squad Luca Cigarini.
- Fabio Quagliarella is back, and injured Lavezzi was replaced very well from German Denis up front.
- Michele Pazienza is suspended, and Fabio Santacroce is ruled out for the visit to Genoa
- Grava, Contini, Aronica and Gargano are struggling with injuries
Probable Starting 11 (3-4-2-1): De Sanctis, Campagnaro, Cannavaro, Grava; Maggio, Gargano, Cigarini, Aronica; Quagliarella, Hamsik; Denis
- Genoa have lost 5 of their last 6 away in Serie A
- Last weekend win over Atalanta was the Grifone’s only second win since late November.
- They haven’t been playing their traditional attractive football in the last few games
- Their defensive line is conceding easy goals lately
- The attack is not so powerful, with Floccari left to Lazio, Suazo still can’t settle and Crespo with his best playing days seem to be far away
- The team is also very tired with the heavy schedule in Italy plus Europa League
- Key players Giuseppe Sculli and Raffaele Palladino are injury doubts for this game
Probable Starting 11 (3-4-3): Amelia, Biava, Dainelli, Moretti; Rossi, Milanetto, Juric, Criscito; Mesto, Suazo, Palacio
MY PREDICTION – NAPOLI TO WIN with possible result 3-1
FINAL SCORE: NAPOLI – GENOA 0-0
SELECTED ODD for 1 – 1.95 from XXX 365
BETTING TIPS FOR ALL FIXTURES OF ITALIAN SERIE A – 30 & 31 JANUARY 2010
|Bari – Palermo||30.01 – 17.00 GMT||X2 (1-1)||4-2||1.50||XXX 365|
|Napoli – Genoa||30.01 – 19.45 GMT||1 (3-1)||0-0||1.95||XXX 365|
|Milan – Livorno||31.01 – 14.00 GMT||OVER2.5 (4-1)||1-1||1.71||GLOBET|
|Roma – Siena||31.01 – 14.00 GMT||UNDER2.5 (1-0)||2-1||2.15||XXX 365|
|Cagliari – Fiorentina||31.01 – 14.00 GMT||GG (2-1)||2-2||1.71||GLOBET|
|Catania – Udinese||31.01 – 14.00 GMT||UNDER 2.5 (1-0)||1-1||1.65||DOXXBET|
|Chievo – Bologna||31.01 – 14.00 GMT||1 (2-1)||1-1||2.00||SPORTINGBET|
|Parma – Inter||31.01 – 14.00 GMT||POSTPONED|
|Sampdoria – Atalanta||31.01 – 14.00 GMT||1 (2-0)||2-0!!!||1.95||UNIBET
|Juventus – Lazio||31.01 – 19.45 GMT||GG (2-2)||1-1||1.80||GLOBET|