9th of March 2010 10:33 AM
England, Premier League
9th March- 19:45 GMT
- Steve Bruce’s team have just one defeat in their last five matches, but four games were all drawn.
- Victory for Sunderland would take them above Bolton and open up a open a six-point gap on the teams in the relegation zone.
- Their next five games are against tough opponents as Manchester City, Aston Villa, Birmingham, Liverpool and Tottenham.
- The Black Cats won only one , and kept one clean sheet of their last 18 league matches.
- Jordan Henderson and Andy Reid probably still will be missing as the game come just too soon for them, and they are expected to return at the weekend
- But key defender John Mensah is expected to be fit despite his long term struggles injuries
- There are doubts over Kieran Richardson and Lee Cattermole, David Meyler is suspended, but Steed Malbranque is back after being left out of the last game
- Sunderland emerged victorious 1-0 in the encounter on the opening day of the season at the Reebok Stadium
Possible Starting 11: Gordon, Hutton, Turner, Mensah, Ferdinand, Malbranque, Cana, Cattermole, Richardson, Bent, Jones.
- Bolton have won their last two Premier League games incl. an impressive 2-1 victory away to West Ham and claim out of the relegation zone and above opponents Sunderland in the table.
- 4 points from the visit to the Stadium of Light and Saturday’s home game with Wigan, would see them irrelevant to the relegation battle just two weeks after they looked doomed.
- But the Trotters have not beaten Sunderland in their last three meetings;
- They will be without seven first team players for their trip, as the latest on the list is American Stuart Holden who sustained a broken leg.
- The injuried list is accomplished by Gary Cahill, Sean Davis, Mark Davies and Joey O’Brien who are all out for the season.
- Tamir Cohen is ruled out as he serves a one-match ban.
Possible Starting 11: Jaaskelainen, Steinsson, Knight, Ricketts, Robinson, Taylor, Muamba, Wilshere, Chung-Yong, Davies, Elmander.
MY PREDICTION – SUNDERLAND TO WIN with possible result 1-0
FINAL SCORE 4-0
1′ [1 – 0] F. Campbell 64′ [2 – 0] D. Bent 74′ [3 – 0] D. Bent (pen.)
88′ [4 – 0] D. Bent
SELECTED ODDS for 1- 2.08 from 10BET
VIEW MATCH VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS HERE
SIMILAR BETTING TIPS: