15th of January 2010 01:36 AM
15th January – 19:30 GMT
- Bayern have won their last six games, and sit in third spot in the Bundesliga
- They have a strong motivation with the chance to go top for the first time in over 600 days
- Franck Ribery is not yet ready to return to action, but Arjen Robben is set to start
- Coach Louis Van Gaal have almost a full squad to pick from
- They sent Luka Toni on loan to Roma, and Breno and Ottl on loan to Nurnberg
- Strikers Olic and Gomez, who have scored 14 goals so far replaced Toni and Close very well
- Hoffenheim are a good team with a lot of spirit.
- They have competed well against Bayern in all three matches against them
- In the last round before the break, the team suffered a defeat 1-3 in Stuttgart
- Carlos Eduardo is doubtful with a knee injury, Isaac Vorsah and Chinedu Obasi are on African Cup of Nations.
- Luiz Gustavo and Sejad Salihovic are suspended while Tobias Weis, Matthias Jaissle and Prince Tagoe are all injured.
- They won’t defend in Allianz Arena and I think they will score at least 1 goal
MY PREDICTION BAYERN TO WIN with possible result 3-1
FINAL SCORE 2-0
BEST ODD for 1- 1.50 and GG – 1.71 from GLOBET
VIEW VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS FROM Bayern – Hoffenheim 2-0
Bayern Munchen v Hoffenheim
SIMILAR BETTING TIPS: