19th of January 2010 02:07 AM
Carling Cup, England
19th January – 20:00 GMT
Carling Cup Semi Final Leg 1
- Mancini has managed to win his first three games keeping a clean sheet in each of them
- The defeat to Everton (0-2) showed most of the players are tired following the busy schedule
- Nedum Onuoha, Shaun Wright-Phillips and Stephen Ireland have recovered from injuries
- Toure is away at Angola, Roque Santa Cruz and Martin Petrov limped off against Everton, Vieira is still not fit enough
- Carlos Tevez will lead the attack and he will be out for blood to get revenge on his former club
- Sir Alex suggested the starting 11 to play this game would be far stronger than that which he had originally thought of.
- United scored three goals against Burnley, but their performance was far from impressive to me
- Probably we will see someone from Macheda, Wellbeck, Gibson, Park, Tosic, de Laet and Michael Owen who have all featured extensively in the Carling Cup.
- Berbatov and Giggs are questionable and probably will miss the game, but Nemanja Vidic could return from injury.
- United will play a careful game and first make sure not to concede, but I think they will score at least one
MY PREDICTION BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE with possible result 2-1
FINAL SCORE 2-1 !!!
SELECTED ODD for GG – 1.72 from BET 365
SIMILAR BETTING TIPS: