30th of March 2010 12:01 PM
30th March – 19:45 GMT
- Lyon’s 2-0 win over Ligue 1’s bottom club Grenoble on Saturday afternoon was like a stroll.
- Manager Claude Puel allowed some of his key players to recuperate – Lisandro Lopez, Pjanic and Cesar Delgado
- Lyon won four of their five Champions League home clashesand knocked one of the favourites Real Madrid after a hard fought 1-1 draw at the Bernabeu
- But Ligue 1 title seems out of reach as they are ranked fifth in the standings and have played two games more than Bordeaux.
- Now they have the opportunity to fight back against the side who last season destroyed their domination of the French Ligue
- Francois Clerc and Cleber Anderson, two fringe players rarely used this season, are ruled out
- Jean-Alain Boumsong is expected to make his return from a muscular problem.
Possible Starting 11: Lloris; Reveillere, Cris, Boumsong, Cissokho; Toulalan, Kallstrom; Govou, Pjanic, Delgado; Lisandro.
- Bordeaux are coming into this match off the back of a Coupe de la Ligue final defeat 1-3 to Marseille on Saturday night,.
- Blanc substituted Chamakh, Gourcuff and Fernando when Marseille went two-up with a clear thought to the Champions League quarter-final
- Their run of seven successive victories in Champions League means they enter into this game as the in form team;
- They’ve not lost a single game thus far, with away record of three wins and one draw, with only draw vs Juventus 0-0 in Turin.
- Centre-back Marc Planus is still wrestling to overcome an injury
- Alou Diarra, was dismissed against Olympiacos in the previous round and today serves a ban.
Possible Starting 11: Carrasso; Chalme, Ciani, Henrique, Tremoulinas; Sane; Plasil, Fernando, Gourcuff, Wendel; Chamakh
MY PREDICTION – UNDER 2.5 goals with possible result 1-1
FINAL SCORE 3-1
SELECTED ODDS for UNDER 2.5- 1.56 from 10BET
VIEW MATCH VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS HERE
SIMILAR BETTING TIPS: