16th of March 2010 12:28 PM
England, Premier League
16th March- 19:45 GMT
- At the start of the season Wigan came away from Villa Park with a 2-0 win.
- The Latics won a surprising victory against Liverpool, then showed again their inconsistent beahaviour, suffering a 4-0 defeat at Bolton.
- They have only scored 12 goals at home in the league this campaign – the second worst in the division.
- Roberto Martinez’s side has won only two of their last 15 matches in the Premier League.
- and have failed to score more than one goal in their last 10 matches.
- The captain Mario Melchiot is still a injury concern, and Emmerson Boyce will continue at right-back
- Young striker Victor Moses was handed his first start at the weekend, but probably he could be dropped to the bench for another player in the midfield.
Possible Starting 11: Kirkland; Caldwell, Scharner , Boyce, Bramble; Figeroa, Moses , N’Zogbia, McCarthy; Diame, Rodallega.
- Aston Villa is the only top4 side not to lose in 2010 are currently enjoying a seven-game unbeaten run.
- Martin O’Neill’s side practice explosive counter-attacking style that is difficult for defenders to cope with.
- They’ve only lost three visits for all season and have conceded just 11 times in 13 away games;
- Gabriel Agbonlahor is set to return in attack after fully recovering from a virus
- Nigel Reo-Coker is out for up to three months with an ankle fracture.
- Villa have only conceded three goals in their last six Premier League outings so my prediction is that it will be a tight affair
Possible Starting 11: Friedel; Dunne, Cuellar, Warnock, Collins; Downing, Young, Milner, Petrov; Carew Agbonahor.
MY PREDICTION – UNDER 2.5 goals with possible result 0-1
FINAL SCORE 1-2
SELECTED ODDS for UNDER 2.5- 1.69 from 10BET
VIEW MATCH VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS HERE
SIMILAR BETTING TIPS: