28th of February 2010 03:48 PM
France, Ligue 1
28 Febuary 2010, 20.00 GMT
- It’s not a good season for PSG, who currently is 15th in Ligue1 even after significant investment this summer
- But they remain a good home side with 6 wins in 12 games and just 3 defeats in Paris all season
- They owe most of their of successful games to their solid defence rather than their attacking potential.
- In 2010, PSG have 4 defeats in their first 4 Ligue 1 games, plus an embarrassing loss to Guingamp in the Coupe de la Ligue
- They haven’t conceded in their last two Ligue 1 games, but scored just one goal during those two games .
- The coach Antoine Kombouare has a few selection worries with the suspended Mamadou Sakho and Stephane Sessegnon, and injured goalkeeper Gregory Coupet
Possible Starting 11: Edel; Ceara, Traore, Camara, Armand; Giuly, Clement, Makelele, Chantome; Hoarau, Erding
- Marseille doesn’t have problems with in this rivarly match as they’ve not beaten in Paris in their past four attempts, drawing twice and won twice.
- They rarely have problems scoring goals and their last four consecutive wins show how Marseille is outscoring their opponents
- The team still have a chance to lift the Ligue 1 title despite being so inconsistent this season, but have to win this game.
- Mamadou Niang wasn’t risked in midweek game, but should feature at tonight’s game
- Cyril Rool, Julien Rodriguez and Brandao are are all ruled out due to their injuries, but Stephane Mbia comes back after midweek suspension .
- Only Lyon have scored more away goals than Marseille this season with them having scored nearly two goals per away game so I do expect goals to be scored tonight
Possible Starting 11: Mandanda; Bonnart, Diawara, Heinze, Taiwo; Cheyrou, Mbia; Valbuena, Lucho, Ben Arfa; Niang
MY PREDICTION IS OVER 2.5 goals with possible result 1-2
FINAL SCORE 0-3
SELECTED ODDS for OVER 2.5- 2.20 from 10BET
SIMILAR BETTING TIPS: