3rd of February 2010 10:53 AM
Coupe De France, France
03 February 2010, 17:00 GMT
Coupe De France
- Sochaux have very good results on Stade Auguste Bonal, and recorded 4 wins in row
- They are at 16th place at Ligue 1, with 30 points far both from the top and the relegation zone so they could focus in Coupe de France.
- Four key players are back – Jérémie Bréchet and Marvin Martin from suspension, Boukary Drame and Vaclav Sverkos recovered from injuries.
- Nogueira, Faty, Mikari, Butin and Davies remain injured, but new signing Ideye is expected to keep his place in the starting line-up.
- Francois Gillot probably will field the strongest possible line-up for this game in order to continue their good run of results.
- After three successive Ligue 1 defeats, Le Mans dropped into relegation zone, and it is obvious that survival fight is their top priority now
- Within 3 days they will have a important game to their fight to stay in Ligue1 against Lens.
- Coach Arnaud Cormier left many key players at home – Grégory Cerdan, Guillaume Loriot, Frédéric Thomas, Roland Lamah and the topscorer with 7 goals ex Liverpool Anthony Le Tallec.
- They have a horrifying away balance of 10 losses, no wins and draws in Ligue , with just 4 goals scored.
- After signing Almen Abdi and Idir Ouali, Le Mans signed with two more very good players Olivier Thomert from Rennes and Moussa Narry from Auxerre but I don’t think they will take some part in this match.
- Joao Paulo is back from suspension, while Fredrik Stromstad left the only player in injury list.
MY PREDICTION IS SOCHAUX TO WIN with possible result 2-0
FINAL SCORE 3-0
SELECTED ODDS for 1- 1.90 from SPORTINGBET
SIMILAR BETTING TIPS: