19th of January 2010 03:33 AM
Coppa Italia, Italy
20th January – 20:00 GMT
Coppa Italia Quarter Final
- Fiorentina wants to redeem in front of their fans after the home defeat against Bologna in the Serie A
- Gillardino said he want to win the Cup with Fiorentina this year
- The coach Prandelli probably will play with his the second side, with young players as Khouma Babacar
- They eliminated Chievo with 3-2 win at home. They were down in the game 2-1, but then Babacar and Mutu with his brace managed to win
- Transfer window brought two new players for them – Brazilian defender Felipe from Udinese and Partizan’s young star Ljajic
- At home the Viola have won six matches, draw one and three losses, with only 8 goals against.
- For Lazio Italian Cup race is an important crossroad for the season.
- They are just four points from the relegation zone, but they will try to win Coppa Italia to reassure the shaky chair of coach Ballardini.
- They have many missing players, with just few available players especially in midfield
- Away, Lazio has a disastrous record, with just one win in ten games and only five goals scored.
- At last Italian Cup clash – January 30, 2008, Lazio stormed the Artemio Franchi stadium, with a 2-1
MY PREDICTION – FIORENTINA TO WIN with possible result 3-1
FINAL SCORE 3-2
SELECTED ODD for 1 – 1.80 from UNIBET
SIMILAR BETTING TIPS: